[TUHS] The Tim Shoppa distribution of V6

Gregg C Levine drwho8 at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jul 1 02:31:34 AEST 2002

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Thank you for your kind advice, Warren. However, I have tried most of the
other members of that directory, and yes, it does work. I am curious about
this one, because it appears to be decidely different then say an actual
distribution of V6. I am also looking at the ones that came from the
Research area.
Gregg C Levine drwho8 at worldnet.att.net
"How many floors does this TARDIS of yours have, anyway?"