[TUHS] Other operating systems on the PDP-11

Gregg C Levine drwho8 at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jul 8 12:53:46 AEST 2002

Hello from Gregg C Levine
I've got a question for those of you, who work more in that field then I.Has
anyone successfully gotten, say, NetBSD, or anything along the lines of the
4.4 series to run on a PDP-11? Granted I don't think it would work there,
because of the way its hardware was constructed. Or for that matter, say
Linux? Since the Simh collection builds easily on Linux, I was thinking that
it would be relatively simple to do so.
Gregg C Levine drwho8 at worldnet.att.net
"How many floors does this TARDIS of yours have, anyway?"