[TUHS] Copies of 1978 and 1984 BSTJ on Unix; what should I do with them?

Sylvan.Stephan at epamail.epa.gov Sylvan.Stephan at epamail.epa.gov
Tue Jul 16 07:04:26 AEST 2002

Dear UNIX Hertigate Society,

I was wondering if you could tell me if these two journals are worth
anything and to whom.

WHile I haven't done Unix work since 1992. When I picked these journals
up in 1986 out of computer engineering school I had a sense they were
something special. I believe the Bell System Technical Journal
July/August 1978 Vol. 57, No. 6., Part 2 is one of the first places that
Ritchie and THomson publicly described the design of Unix.

They are both in reasonably good condition. Do you know if they are
worth anything? Do you know who might be interested in them?

THanks!

Stephan Sylvan