[TUHS] FW: Missing pack from the UnixV6 distros based at the TUH site

Gregg C Levine drwho8 at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jun 25 22:22:48 AEST 2002

Hello from Gregg C Levine normally with Jedi Knight Computers
Forwarded from a posting on news:alt.sys.pdp-11 that I made. Rather then
repost the entire message in perpetuity I decided to forward the whole
business to this list. As I am still deciding the best way to make use of
the whole file tree, without an actual machine living here, I decided to
download everything to this one, and then wait.
Gregg C Levine drwho8 at att.net
news:<20020625121449.XOEM20423.mtiwmhc21.worldnet.att.net at who>...