[TUHS] FW: Missing pack from the UnixV6 distros based at the TUH site

Gregg C Levine drwho8 at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jun 26 09:21:32 AEST 2002

Hello from Gregg C Levine normallt with Jedi Knight Computers
Very good then. When you, or someone else, have the time, can the README
file be updated? Other wise, I have found the entire site, both WWW, and
FTP, to be a gold mine of usual data, and information. Especially data.
Gregg C Levine drwho8 at worldnet.att.net
"How many floors does this TARDIS of yours have, anyway?"