[TUHS] Actual names of boot images versus names listed in readme file for boot_images

Gregg C Levine drwho8 at worldnet.att.net
Tue Oct 15 05:02:01 AEST 2002

Hello from Gregg C Levine
I found out, on my system, and borrowing the Cygwin tools for file
manipulation, the actual file name for .2,9BSD_rl02_1145.gz, it is
rl02_2.9BSDroot, so I used that name in place of the one suggested inside
the readme file. It works the same way. However, this is just the root
collection. Is there any other pack available that contains the other
members of the entire 2.9BSD system that provided us with this one? Also
this was done with version 2.9-11 of Simh. So, when you get a chance,
Warren, you can update the readme, and upload the appropriate file to the
directory on your server. Oh yes, this came from a mirror of your site, its
the one on ftp.tux.org
Gregg C Levine drwho8 at worldnet.att.net
"Oh my!" The Second Doctor's nearly favorite phrase.