[TUHS] C reference manual

Ian King iking at killthewabbit.org
Thu Oct 17 16:02:26 AEST 2002

I have an original (in print) of the C reference manual from Unix 6th Ed, as
part of a multipart binder titled "Documents for Use With the Unix
Timesharing System", as well as the "UNIX Programmer's Manual", which is a
print copy of the man pages.  I could probably scan the C ref in my copious
spare time, if you're not in a hurry.  Warren, do you want to archive stuff
like this?  -- Ian