[TUHS] Mine's older than yours

Norman Wilson norman at nose.cs.utoronto.ca
Sun Sep 1 12:51:40 AEST 2002

Larry McVoy:

  which had a color (!) monitor and a built in printer.  If someone had one
  of these, I'd like it just for old time's sake...

Well, my first computer was a Cardiac.  I'm glad to say that I managed
to grab one from Classic Computing a few years ago, but I don't think
they have any left.  If anyone knows of a source, I'd be interested to
hear about it; every now and then I mention Cardiac to someone who hasn't
heard of it, and they'd like to know where to get one.

I still think Cardiac should be a required tool in freshman programming
courses.

Norman Wilson
Toronto ON