[pups] booting RT11 from alternate controller

Jonathan Engdahl j.r.engdahl at adelphia.net
Wed Apr 2 23:14:00 AEST 2003

I'll have to try this with the RQDX3 as primary and the SCSI as secondary.
Maybe BSD is smart enough to do it right. In any case, I have the source for
the BSD boot code, and I can fix it. It will be a pain, though, having to
type the alternate address every time I boot BSD. I'd probably have to
restructure /dev and /etc/fstab also, and who knows what else. Maybe it
would be easier to change the jumpers if I needed to run RT11. I don't use
RT11 that much, but I'd like to have it available.

--
Jonathan Engdahl
http://users.safeaccess.com/engdahl

"The things which are seen are temporary,
 but the things which are not seen are eternal."  II Cor. 4:18