[pups] pdp11/73 memory

Christos Papachristou chpap at ics.forth.gr
Sat Dec 13 02:31:12 AEST 2003

I recently found a cabinet with a MicroVAX II (in 2 BA23 enclosures) and
quite a lot storage devices on it. I plan to replace the MicroVAX II CPU
module (M7606-AA) with a pdp11/73 CPU module (M8192) . I only have a
512k RAM module (M8067LA) for the pdp11/73 . The microVAX has two quad
height memory modules , but I haven't checked yet whether they are 1, 2
,4 or 8 megs each (ie M7607,M7608 or M7609) .Is it possible to keep some
of the MicroVAX memory modules if they are below or equal to 4 megs?