[pups] E-11 and 2.9BSD

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Wed Feb 26 14:42:05 AEST 2003

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Okay, here goes:
I have the current version of E-11 booting correctly on my Windows
based, (Currently!), backup box. I have booted the 2.9BSD image found
in the boot images directory from the FTP server. Does any one have
any suggestions as to how to restore an entire system to an E-11 based
setup? I have a bunch of empties that were created by John Wilson for
his emulator.

By the way, Warren your instructions for using the version that's on
the FTP server worked with this one.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi