[pups] 2.11 on an 11/44

Bill Gunshannon bill at cs.scranton.edu
Fri Feb 28 02:02:05 AEST 2003

On Thu, 27 Feb 2003, Fred N. van Kempen wrote:

> Bill,
>
> kernel probably only supports one unit, _OR_ the filesystem doesnt
> have all device nodes (/dev/rlXXX).

Same set of images (and kernel) works fine under SIMH.  Mounts 4 RL's
without a problem.  It is not till I put it on the real PDP that I have
the problem.

I should also mention it is not hardware as I can shift the Unit Plugs
around and the behavior is the same.  RL0 and RL1 mount, nothing else
is visible.

bill

bill at cs.scranton.edu     |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
University of Scranton   |