[pups] Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Wolfgang Helbig helbig at Informatik.BA-Stuttgart.DE
Tue Jan 7 04:01:45 AEST 2003

Richard L. Hamilton searches:
>The files
>
>http://minnie.tuhs.org/UnixTree/V7/usr/sys/dev/rl.c
>http://minnie.tuhs.org/UnixTree/V7/usr/sys/conf/mkconf.c
>
>don't seem to match - mkconf.c wants to generate references to
>rlopen() and rlclose(), which don't exist in that version of rl.
>What I'm really looking for is the right version of driver(s) etc.

It seems that a version of the rl driver that matches
mkconf, was never supplied by the bell labs.

As a workaround delete the rl entry in cdevsw and the line
"int rlopen,..." from c.c. This will give you a block device of the rl disk,
but no raw device.

Greetings,

Wolfgang