[TUHS] db(I) in Unix V6

Wolfgang Helbig helbig at Informatik.BA-Stuttgart.DE
Sat Jan 4 19:48:46 AEST 2003

Hi,
tinkering at V6--now I need db(I). It works fine, but three features
that are described in its manual page seem to be missing:
- The names of the general registers (r0, ...) are not build in, at least
  db only responds with `?' to `r0'. I can examine the registers
  via the `$' command though.
- The '*' feature doesn't work, i.e. `*_main' gives me a `?'.
- I can't specify a number being relocatable, i.e. '10r' gives me a `?'.

Is this an exercise to the user? Did anyone solve the exercise. Or did I
just not understand the manual page?

Greetings,

Wolfgang