[pups] LSI-11? And different versions of E-11

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jul 14 02:54:50 AEST 2003

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Here's a question. Does anyone on this list, know where I could obtain
an LSI-11? Or even a Heathkit, H-11?

And the other question, is: Has anyone gotten the different versions
of E-11 to boot the operating systems that are available on the file
server? These are versions that are stored on the file server itself.
Older then 3.1 is what I am thinking of.

For my first question, please reply directly to me. That is, only
positive ones.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi