[TUHS] V7/8086 I'm a bit behind the times here, but...

Steve Nickolas usagi.tsukino at pinku.zzn.com
Wed Jul 2 08:16:27 AEST 2003

I already had some ideas, and when I saw something called "v7upgrade", a weird thought came to my head...

I'm wondering if any gurus out there would be able to point me in the general direction, as far as getting V7 stuff running on an 8086,
perhaps a full V7 system.  Something like v7upgrade but including a kernel and bootloader.  I don't know.  Just musing...

My only experience with a "real" UNIX is either SunOS via telnet or PicoBSD.  I use RH8 Linux, FreeDOS ODIN 0.31 and Win98SE at
home.  It would be interesting to play with V7 on one of my computers. :)

BTW I do have v7upgrade running on my Linux box - sweet! :}

-uso.

kirei-na pinku-na E-MAIL-saito