[TUHS] This is too weird

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jun 11 08:57:08 AEST 2003

Hello again from Gregg C Levine
Folks it become an alternate reality, when SCO started the lawsuit. As
far as I can see, and this is based on watching these posts, and
others, on a different list, SCO is having problems. For example, they
were not at LWE this past January, however, they were present last
year, and for the few years that I've been going. I suspect that the
company is having a bad time this time period and faked up the lawsuit
to make up for that. And that's only my opinions.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi