[TUHS] Getting UNIXs for 16-bit 8086

zmkm zmkm new_zmkm at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 23 17:15:23 AEST 2003

warren

you missunderstood my point , I didn't imply it has at&t code !, what I
meant is it has the look and feel of at&t unix and indeed it was modeled (if
you prefer instead of derived :-) ) after unix 6 as per the author and the
way it look and feel.

as for the book , yup I read both the original book and the second one ,
that's what I meant it's an educational project oriented towards students.

cheers
zmkm