[TUHS] Newer copies of SysV?

Matthew Crosby mcrosby at marthon.org
Tue Jun 24 06:18:42 AEST 2003

Solaris is derived from Sys V, and the source is readily available to
educational institutions.  It could be a help...  (though I warn you, they
kernel in particular has a changed a LOT from stock Sys V)

Remember that vanilla sys V source is still nominally under NDA for whoever
has it, so I wouldn't bet on getting it...

--
Matthew Crosby                                         mcrosby at marthon.org
"Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate"