[TUHS] SCO sues IBM?

Jeffrey Sharp jss at subatomix.com
Wed Mar 12 14:05:56 AEST 2003

On Tuesday, March 11, 2003, Gregg C Levine wrote:
> I suspect this will get settled out of court. And I still think SCO should
> just give it up, and place everything except their current products in the
> public domain.

A large number of people on Slashdot are saying that SCO's market
capitalization is around $26 million. If that is correct, settling out of
court may involve more traders than lawyers. This may simply be SCO's exit
strategy, designed to get the most money for its investors. And of course,
if I read it on Slashdot it must be true.

--
Jeffrey Sharp