[TUHS] SCO & Caldera?

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Wed Mar 19 08:52:00 AEST 2003

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Have you been following all of the messages in that thread? A link was
posted, that provided an annoying click through license, which would
then provide the person who did click, with access to such items as
SYSIII, and V5, and V6, and V7. Also some odd bits, as well. And if
not, it should be in the archive. Also I can provide it.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

On