[pups] Restoring volumes

David Evans dfevans at bbcr.uwaterloo.ca
Thu May 1 22:54:03 AEST 2003

On Wed, Apr 30, 2003 at 11:35:03PM -0400, Gregg C Levine wrote:
> Just for the sake of an argument, has anyone actually managed to
> restore a volume from the collection on the ftp server, back to an
> originally sized disk pack? Or for that matter restored a system so
> that it behaves as advertised under E-11?

  I did it on SIMH--I extracted the 2.11BSD system that had precompiled
networking in it...don't recall who made it.  I don't know whether this
overlaps sufficiently with what you want to do for me to be useful.

David Evans          (NeXTMail/MIME OK)             dfevans at bbcr.uwaterloo.ca
Ph.D. Candidate, Computer/Synth Junkie     http://bbcr.uwaterloo.ca/~dfevans/
University of Waterloo         "Default is the value selected by the composer
Ontario, Canada           overridden by your command." - Roland TR-707 Manual