[pups] Tektronix 8560 with PDP-11/23 CPU running TNIX (UINX)

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Thu May 8 07:32:32 AEST 2003

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Only indirectly. That because of the Tek4010 terminals that worked
with the PDP-11 families. There are speculations regarding the whole
hardware collection. Tell you what? Post photos, on notes on it, on
your website, in both English, and your native language, on your
website, and a link here, on this list to it. Also include your
progress. That because I'd love to have the chance to see your
collection.
-------------------
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

On
> Behalf Of Jochen Kunz
> Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2003 5:17 PM
> To: pups at minnie.tuhs.org
> Subject: [pups] Tektronix 8560 with PDP-11/23 CPU running TNIX
(UINX)

> Hi.
>
> I got a "Tektronix 8560 Multi-User Software Development Unit"
together
> with a Tektronix 8540 in system 68k CPU emulator. The 8560 is based
on
> the DEC M8186 PDP-11/23 CPU module but that card is the one and only
DEC