[TUHS] 32V kernel update

Wesley Parish wes.parish at paradise.net.nz
Mon Nov 3 17:52:34 AEST 2003

That's cool - I for Intel as V for Vax, and so I expect we'll have S for
Sparc, A for ARM, P for PowerPC and Z for the z/series - just kidding ... ;)

Wesley Parish

On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 19:00, Warren Toomey wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 03, 2003 at 12:03:48AM -0500, Pat Villani wrote:
> > Uploaded new kernel archive.  Reworked Makefile.  I got it to compile
> > with a stub file.  Still much work rewriting machine dependent code.
> > Latest is 32v-031102-01.tar.gz.  Available via anonymous ftp at
> > sever.opensourcedepot.com.
> > Pat
>
> You guys need a name. How about 32I, I stands for Intel.
> Just an idea.
>
> 	Warren

Clinesterton Beademung - in all of love.
Mau e ki, "He aha te mea nui?"
You ask, "What is the most important thing?"
Maku e ki, "He tangata, he tangata, he tangata."
I reply, "It is people, it is people, it is people."