Heritage X (was Re: [TUHS] Lauch Gui using remote xterm!!)

Wesley Parish wes.parish at paradise.net.nz
Tue Nov 11 18:13:16 AEST 2003

I've personally thought that Sun should release the source trees of its old
BSD-based SunOS with the idea of getting back onside with all the Linux and
Unix people it pissed off by its "buying" a "Unix" license from SCO, the
Societe Commercial du On-Dit, the Commercial Society of Rumourmongers.

I was also thinking - there's enough free MC68K emulation stuff out there -
for Mac, Amiga, Atari, etc - that writing a Sun3 emulator should be
relatively easy.

What do Sun-worshippers ;^) think?

Wesley Parish

--
Clinesterton Beademung - in all of love.
Mau e ki, "He aha te mea nui?"