[TUHS] Re: TUHS Digest, Vol 6, Issue 7

Larry McVoy lm at bitmover.com
Wed Nov 12 13:08:42 AEST 2003

> Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 17:39:23 -0800 (PST)
> From: Kenneth Stailey <kstailey at yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: [TUHS] 32V/I portability
> To: macbiesz at optonline.net, tuhs at minnie.tuhs.org
>

> --- macbiesz at optonline.net wrote:
> > You could set up a Sourceforge project for 32/I?
> >
> > Maciek
>
> Anything but Sourceforge.  You will rue the day you chose them.  Don't take my

If someone gives me a pointer to the tarballs I'll happily import
them into BitKeeper and set up a 32vi.bkbits.net that anyone can use.
Unlike sourceforge, we're about quality, not quantity, but even so,
we have 1/3 as many files under revision control and no performance
problems.  It's not really sourceforge's fault, they choose CVS and CVS
sucks.  As Ted T'so said recently "CVS is not the answer, CVS is the
question.  No is the answer."  :)
--
---
Larry McVoy              lm at bitmover.com          http://www.bitmover.com/lm