[TUHS] OT: Searching source code

SP spedraja at ono.com
Sun Nov 30 02:13:31 AEST 2003

Hello. I am searching the source code for Veronica Gopher Search System and
Archie System. The places where these code could be obtained in some moment
are closed. Someone has some of these available in some place ? I should
agree to obtain one copy.

This is involved in some work I'm doing to put alive one machine with some
deprecated Inet services up and running. I was success with gopher and wais,
but I should like to put these other too. The final goal would be to
translate all the code to modern platforms.

Thanks and Greetings

-----
Sergio Pedraja
Santander