[pups] 1972-era unix src found

Greg 'groggy' Lehey grog at lemis.com
Wed Oct 22 08:38:44 AEST 2003

On Tuesday, 21 October 2003 at 22:41:31 +0200, Fred N. van Kempen wrote:
> Hiyas,
>

> I just unearthed a unix source tree that seems to be dated 1972.  is
> that of interest,

Most definitely!

> or do we already have it?

The only stuff we have is dmr's nsys code from this era (January
1973).  It's only the kernel.  My guess is that your code would almost
certainly be different, though if it's in C it's unlikely to be quite
that old.  Please put it up somewhere and I'm sure that Warren will
pull it across to the archives pretty soon.  In the meantime, I'd
certainly like to take a look at it.

Greg