[TUHS] ctcompare 1.2 is up

Warren Toomey wkt at tuhs.org
Wed Sep 24 12:40:02 AEST 2003

Hi all,
	It's probably bad form to release a new version of a program
24 hours after the last version, but version 1.2 of my C comparison
tool is now available at http://minnie.tuhs.org/Programs/Ctcompare.

The speed has been vastly improved by using the Rabin-Karp string
comparison algorithm, and thanks go to Roger Willcocks who pointed
me at the algorithm. There are no other bug fixes, and I shouldn't
bring out a new version for quite a while now.

So if you have access to any restricted C source trees, maybe you can
send me the ctf file of the tree so I can do some comparisons!

Cheers,
	Warren