[TUHS] Just noticed an article on John Lions on Salon.com

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Tue Apr 13 04:51:11 AEST 2004

Hello from Gregg C Levine
An interesting discourse on the subject of the gentleman's books. I
haven't found them, as yet. However, I did find one discrepancy in the
article. I suppose Dennis Ritchie will comment eventually, but, here
goes, his name, and Brian Kernighan are mentioned on my copy of the
book on the C programming language. The only time I've seen the other
fellow's name mentioned was in regards to another book on UNIX.
Outside of that, it's a very well written article.

I'll probably end up searching Alibris, www.alibris.com for the books,
or related ones.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi