[TUHS] Just noticed an article on John Lions on Salon.com

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Tue Apr 13 20:39:28 AEST 2004

Hello (again) from Gregg C Levine
Not quite Carl. More like behind schedule. When I got started in this,
about a year earlier, or maybe more like two years earlier, the
library where I did most of my research didn't have the copy of the
Journal available that you thought of, in your next message. This one,
Bell System Technical Journal, July/August 1978 Vol. 57, No. 6., Part
2. They claimed that they could not find it. Knowing what I know now
about the way that library works, it only confirms that they were
right. However its been on my schedule to find, since then. Probably
this week, since you've brought it up.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi