[TUHS] Emulators

Sergey Lapin slapin at drevlanka.ru
Mon Aug 9 21:22:28 AEST 2004

Hi all!!!

While educating people some unix stuff (at time, spare from work as
admin), I have a need for making some simple UNIX-like  environment for
people to try to type some simple commands. Now I need to make it possible
to do it remotely. Are there any emulators, that are capable to run V5/6/7
or (better) 4.2BSD, and accessible by telnet or something like that?
Additional thing I need is vi, any emulator that is capable of
running vi could make me happy!!!

Emulation is needed because of unlimited virtualization possibility,
unlimited variation of configurations, and, of course, zero time for
recover after root errors. simh runs fast 60 instances on P233.

But now I need vi :(

Thanks a lot!

S.