[TUHS] UNIX tools updated

Jose R. Valverde txomsy at yahoo.es
Fri Dec 17 07:55:44 AEST 2004

I just noticed this site by a posting on Groklaw.net:

	http://heirloom.sourceforge.net/

I don't remember having seen it here before, and I believe it is worth a look.

The Heirloom Toolchest is a collection of standard Unix utilities derived from
legacy Caldera-released sources and brought up to date to a number of versions
(SVID3, SVID4, POSIX, 4BSD) with support for UTF-8 and other enhancements.

	These opinions are mine and only mine. Hey man, I saw them first!

			    José R. Valverde

	De nada sirve la Inteligencia Artificial cuando falta la Natural