[TUHS] medialab.dyndns.org blocked and no more exist, use medialab.freaknet.org instead!

asbesto asbesto at freaknet.org
Mon Jan 12 02:01:08 AEST 2004

medialab.dyndns.org blocked - medialab.freaknet.org is the solution!

dyndns.org blocked our domain "medialab.dyndns.org" for a not
well specified "account violation" problem. we're trying to solve
that, but the real problems is the large amount of google indexes
pointing to medialab.dyndns.org

this free domain was born when we was not able to register a "real"
domain. now we have freaknet.org and medialab.freaknet.org, but there's
nothing to do for all the old links resting into the net :)

this address is used from many users around the world, to telnet,
ssh, rlogin and surf our free computer network!

so, here i announce that medialab.dyndns.org now is not working
anymore, and people can use medialab.freaknet.org instead.

Hope this message will be soon indexed by google :)))

sorry for this - more details and all the story background can be
read at our main site, http://www.freaknet.org in the news section.

tnx all and god bless all PDP/11 in the world.

--
[asbesto : freaknet medialab : radio#cybernet : GPG key on  keyservers]
[ MAIL ATTACH, SPAM, HTML, WORD, and msgs larger than 95K > /dev/null ]