[pups] E11 and versions and I/O devices

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Wed May 12 12:11:03 AEST 2004

Hello from Gregg C Levine
I've got a bundle of questions regarding E11, and its range of I/O
devices. Here goes:
1) Is anyone running the DOS/Windows version with the Display Register
device attached to a LPT port? Where did they obtain the LED devices
for it?

2) How did they configure its interpretation of the PDP-11 serial
devices?

3) Or the network connections? Favorite Ethernet cards as well.

And last but not least:
4)Which printer arrangement was used? Serial? Even a parallel
solution?

To be honest I haven't seen any action on both lists with in the past
number of days, so I thought I'd post something new to the PUPS list,
and give it something to chew on.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net