[TUHS] cvsweb for BSD

Kenneth Stailey kstailey at yahoo.com
Sun May 9 03:10:33 AEST 2004

Hi,

I just thought of a neat idea.  Put old versions of BSD source code into a CVS
archive using "cvs import" and then run a CVSWEB site with that.

Possibly converting SCCS to RCS to CVS.  I don't know how far back my BSD SCCS
goes.

Maybe a smaller project to CVS 4.3BSD-tahoe to Quasijarus first.

One of the big problems is that they move files all over the place as BSD
developed and CVS doen't work too elegantly with those kind of changes.

Maybe subversion not CVS but I've yet to do anything with subversion.

Does anything like this already exist?

Thanks,
Ken