[TUHS] Grokline: Tracing the history of Unix IP

Chris Palmer chris at noncombatant.org
Wed May 26 10:31:53 AEST 2004

Maybe everyone here already knows about this, but I haven't seen
anything, so I'm posting it.

"We hope with this Grokline project to be able to identify any
conceivable legal issues that those wishing to block, slow, hobble or
tax GNU/Linux may try to use in future legal assaults on the community.
If there are litigation risks, even just from nuisance lawsuits,
particularly with respect to patents, we want to find those risks,
hopefully before they do, and mitigate or resolve them now. I am
personally convinced, as you no doubt are too, that the next wave of
attacks on GNU/Linux and the GPL will involve patents."

--
http://chris.nodewarrior.org/