[TUHS] Sprite

José R. Valverde jrvalverde at cnb.uam.es
Thu May 27 18:16:02 AEST 2004

On Wed, 26 May 2004 19:06:56 -0400
Kurt Wall <kwall at kurtwerks.com> wrote:
> > TNX for parking Sprite on ftp.es.embnet.org!
> > I just ran into a little problem.. looks as if
> > the node is either down, or not reachable (at
> > least from here (== Plano, Texas):

Should answer. It's up and running... unless someone's made a mess around
here with the firewall. I'll ask our network manager when she arrives this
morning.

Meanwhile, as someone else noticed, www.es.embnet.org should work as well
(it's a different computer but both share disks). Indeed both of them are
waiting to be phased out as soon as the upper level DNS admin approves the
changes.

Sorry for the delay in answering, on this side of the pond it was already
after hours, and this being the last day of Holidays of my brother at my
home (he's flying now back to America) I didn't look up my e-mail from
home.

	These opinions are mine and only mine. Hey man, I saw them first!

			    José R. Valverde

	De nada sirve la Inteligencia Artificial cuando falta la Natural