[TUHS] Question for the List Manager/Owner

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jan 24 14:21:21 AEST 2005

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Question: Will the list server drop subscribers, if they have not
posted anything to the list? Or are other reasons taken into
circumstances?

Consider this, for any number of reasons, two of my e-mail addresses
for this ISP are subscribed to this list, some time ago a posting
arrived at Address #2, but Address #1 didn't receive it.

Repeated queries to the list server's management site, didn't provide
me with my password, nor did entering what I thought it was when I
first subscribed to it, succeed. However my first clew that something
was up, happened when it accepted my requests to rejoin it.

So when you have the time to look into the matter, can you
investigate. FYI, the address in doubt is this one.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net