[TUHS] Question for the List Manager/Owner

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jan 24 16:28:43 AEST 2005

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Warren that makes sense. Can you send me, off list of course, the
dates when the delivery failed for just this address?

Here's the really strange part: I know reasonably close to certain,
that practically nothing went wrong with my ISP's mail services during
the time period covering this month, the previous three weeks. I
believe nothing went wrong at all during the entire month of December.

Oh, and I'm not doubting your talents, or your system's efforts, its
for my ISP so they can properly convince their network management
people, e-mail, and other stuff regarding things going wrong, or not.

Incidentally two of the lists that I subscribe to, are configured to
send out messages that invite people to confirm a numerical string
that activates their subscription, which was disabled do to bounces.
(However, typically nothing of a sort has happened. The Owner is
having problems managing those two lists, and has no idea of what else
to do.)
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi