[TUHS] original SCCS code?

Jose R. Valverde txomsy at yahoo.es
Thu Jan 27 06:46:01 AEST 2005

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 16:19:04 +0200
Aharon Robbins <arnold at skeeve.com> wrote:
> Is the original code for SCCS under the Caldera license?  In particular,
> is there a URL where it's available?  Or should someone wishing to work
> with SCCS files use GNU CSSC?

Sure, it's all in the archive. I'm now locked at home by the snow and can't
access the DVD I had created with the expanded sources of TUHS, but it is
certainly there.

I would look into either Ultrix, SystemIII or any PWB release.

Quick check: look into

	.../PDP11/Distributions/dec/Ultrix-3.1-src/ultrix11-src.tar.gz
	.../VAX/Distributions/Ultrix-32M/old-ultrix-32.tar.gz