[TUHS] licence of ditroff?

Aharon Robbins arnold at skeeve.com
Mon Jan 31 19:39:37 AEST 2005

Instead of starting with 27 year old code, you'd be better
off taking the troff from http://www.swtch.com/plan9port.

This is a port of many Plan 9 utilities to Unix.  The troff there
(a) has an explicit license that will probably do for the BSD people
(b) already knows how to produce PostScript
(c) can handle UTF-8 and 16-bit Unicode

Arnold