[TUHS] Mark Williams Company Unix

chronaut at juno.com chronaut at juno.com
Mon Jul 11 10:28:30 AEST 2005

Hello everyone,

   I noticed that there were other flavors of Unix (on CD)for sale on the main website. I wondered who I needed to talk with, or send the $10.00 donation to, so I could get the Coherent stuff burned to CD ? Here's the directory I need.

http://www.tuhs.org/Archive/Other/Coherent/

My floppies with MWC Unix\X Xindows was stolen along with my automobile when I went to Jackson, MS to replace a retiring systems engineer. Anyway, help from anyone to get this done, would be very much appreciated. I have the original manuals, but no MWC Unix to go with it :) Thanks for any help !

Will