[pups] Hardware Upgrade to Minnie

Warren Toomey wkt at minnie.tuhs.org
Sat Jun 4 18:26:48 AEST 2005

All, sometime around noon localtime on Tuesday 7th June, I will be upgrading
the hardware which is minnie.tuhs.org from a 500MHz P3 to a 2.4GHz P4. This
will include an operating system upgrade (FreeBSD 4.8 to FreebSD 5.3) and
upgrades to the major subsystems (web, e-mail, mailing lists, twiki etc.).
Although I have had the new system running standalone for a few weeks, I
expect that there will be some breakages once it takes over from the old
system. Therefore, please be patient while I resolve any issues. If you do
notice some problems with the new system, then e-mail me at wkt at tuhs.org.

Thanks,
	Warren