[TUHS] Re: Re: Plan 9 port license (was: licence of ditroff?)

Greg 'groggy' Lehey grog at lemis.com
Tue Jun 7 11:46:28 AEST 2005

Somehow this message got stuck at the wrong end of my inbox.  It
relates to a thread on this list a few months back.  The content
speaks for itself, so I'll just forward it here.

Greg

----- Forwarded message from Russ Cox <russcox at gmail.com> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--
The virus contained in this message was not detected.