[TUHS] Solaris 10 source code

James jpetts at operamail.com
Sun Jun 19 06:08:02 AEST 2005

Groklaw (http://www.groklaw.net/) has some VERY good discussion of the 'openness' of this code...

-----Original Message-----
From: "Gregg C Levine" <hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 15:52:35
To:<tuhs at minnie.tuhs.org>
Subject: RE: [TUHS] Solaris 10 source code

Hello from Gregg C Levine
However, it happens that I spent some time talking with the folks at
the company in question, during the boot camp sessions that launched
Sol 10. It happens that the code is one hundred percent theirs. Now
there might be some lingering strangeness that follows from the BSD
evolved forms of Sol leading up to 10, that is all there will be.

Although I suspect a good hacker would be able to sort out the
differences and dummy up a working kit to support the assertions of
yours James Falknor, I myself do not have those talents.

However, Andrzej Popielewicz, I welcome your efforts.
----
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
---
"The Force will be with you... Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi