[TUHS] Solaris 10 source code

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jun 19 12:10:05 AEST 2005

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Bryan, nice to see someone here, I might have met. Were you present at
any of the boot camp gatherings since the official release? According
to Ambreesh at the one in March, there isn't any further BSD based
things inside Solaris.

Mind you we didn't discuss anything from original UNIX at that
gathering, but it did come up during later discussions.

Now I'll grant you that exit just may be something that all of you
have not gotten around to constructing a replacement for, but that's
all.

Incidentally this is the one issue that Groklaw has definitely Charlie
Foxed themselves out.
---
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
---
"The Force will be with you... Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi