[TUHS] DEC V7M-11 manuals

Carl Lowenstein cdl at mpl.ucsd.edu
Wed Jun 22 07:46:43 AEST 2005

> Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 07:11:43 +1000
> From: Warren Toomey <wkt at tuhs.org>
> To: Carl Lowenstein <cdl at mpl.ucsd.edu>
> Subject: Re: [TUHS] DEC V7M-11 manuals
>
> On Tue, Jun 21, 2005 at 09:32:20AM -0700, Carl Lowenstein wrote:
> > While preparing to move out of the office that I have occupied for the
> > past couple of decades, I came across an unused set of V7M-11 manuals.
> > Three large binders, DEC Orange (Chinese Red?).  Is this something that
> > should be archived somewhere?  Scanned and put on line?  I don't have
> > the resources to do that, but could ship them somewhere.
> >
> > Labels on the binders are:
> > V7M-11	Volume 1	Programmer's Manual
> > V7M-11	Volume 2A and 2B	Programmer's Manual
> > V7M-11	System Management and Operation Manuals
>
> Carl, we have v7m source + binaries in the Unix Archive, but I'm not sure
> if this also includes the documentation that you have unearthed. I will
> go through what's in the archive here and see if it corresponds with what
> you have, and get back to you.
>
> 	Warren

Fine.  I didn't mention that I also came across a V7M-11 distribution
tape, because I was pretty sure you already had that.

I will be away for about three weeks starting Monday 27 June, so we might
not connect until I get back.  On the other hand, these books have been
sitting around for a few years, another month won't hurt them.

    carl