[pups] Looking for PDP-11 Newsweek ad circa 1981

Ryan Doherty ryansdoherty at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 01:44:56 AEST 2005

Hello,

I am looking for a copy (electronic or paper) of the digital PDP-11 advertisement that appeared in Newsweek in the early 1980s.  The ad states "Who needs a computer with thousands of software programs?", with sketches of people explaining how the computer can be used in their field (ie. "I need it for word processing", "designing bridges", "collecting the bills", etc).  Do you know where I can find a copy of it?

Sincerely,

Ryan Doherty