[TUHS] Networking and the UNIX versions or releases for the PDP-11

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Thu Nov 10 15:04:20 AEST 2005

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Still working on my ideas regarding E11 and the usual OSes for the
PDP-11. Would anyone of you know when networking via Ethernet was
added to the capabilities of regular UNIX? It seems to be available in
the releases of BSD that I've explored.

For those that missed it, I can reiterate my plans concerning the
Linux variety of E-11, and those operating systems, but only upon
request.
---
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
---
"Remember the Force will be with you. Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi